My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Work hard like a Bee~



Raining soon~I am now updating my blog while listening to the song that once gave me a great impact.Well,it's more to a negative impact.Alright,just let me ask this once again,does anyone understand the true meaning of love?I'm really confused now.I don't know,maybe i'm just so stupid on this.Hmm...Something wrong with my mind.I supposed to be studying right now,don't know why suddenly i am so emo~Might be due to that song i guess.Anyway,just wanna declare something here,I won't give up on you because i know that my feeling will keep on going.Just a note to myself,you are really that kind of girl which i am hoping for a girl.=) We are friends now right?Just give me time and i'll show you that i am real.OMG~Emo again!Erk...I think i have dual personality disorder.By the way,i am not CRAZY~For those who know me well,they have used to this.For those who don't,i would like to apologize on this and try to understand me better if you treat me as a friend.Adapt and accept~Alright,time to continue with my study.Thanks for wasting your 3 minutes reading on this.
PS:The song is uploaded along with this post just in case you wanna heard it.


HOMELESS BY LEONA LEWIS
You are lucky,coz you have the right to choose whether to love me or not,but i am only allowed to choose to love you or to love you MORE~

No comments: