My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thank GOD!

Everything is now back to normal!!!My new partner is now by my side.Well,i guess i will just name it little prada 2.Lolz...It really costs me a lot to buy this little devil but overall,it's still worth it.=D Look at her excellent body shape,all her personalities were pretty nice and it's easy for me to handle her.Just feel like playing with her all day long without doing other things.Somehow,i will have to work hard on my studies since final exam is coming soon.So,i will have to ignore my new baby for a little while.Hang on baby,i'll be back soon!!!Very soon!!!My life is now came back alive once again.I was so sad when after i got to know that my little prada had left me.I don't know what to do.I don't know what's the purpose of living still without her.I thought i that would never fall in love again until she came into my life.She is like the rain on a dry dead land.Moisturing every part of my body with her love.I couldn't do anything but just to accept and cherish every moment that she is with me.I don't know when she will leave me again but i definitely will work hard to maintain this relationship.As long as possible~~~
SILLY BOY BY RIHANNA Feat. LADY GAGA
Fell in love with a girl~

No comments: