My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's....

Hohoho...Is April fool's day for year 2008.Let's fool people around by this coming morning.Kekeke...I am wondering whether should i use this chance or not to tell her my feeling to her.Ahaha...Just some weird ideas that came to my mind just now.For now,i am thinking how to fool people around.(^.^)Saw her just now down my block and she was walking back to her room after class ALONE.At that moment,i just want to hold her hand and tell her that i am willing to accompany her back to her block.I just can't do that because when i saw her,my heart rate is like suddenly increase from 90++bpm to 10000++bpm.Just want to tell you to rest more,even though exam is important,but your health is far more important than that.Don't fall into sick again i knew that last time when you were sick you had suffered a lot.Just take care of yourself.I Grab the Phone



"Sophie!"I say."It's you!"



But there's a silence on the other end.

"Uh...no,"a voice says."It's Tessa,actually."

"Tessa?...Oh,Tessa.Hi!"I say."Sorry about that.

I was expecting another call."



"Let me guess..."she says with a little laugh.

"From Sophie,right?"

"Yeah,She's my...

she's a friend of mine,"I say.



And as soon as these words

pop out of my mouth,

I wonder why I didn't tell her

that Sophie's my girlfriend.



Maybe it's because

I'm not even sure

Sophie wants to be my girlfriend

anymore...

~adapted from a book





C U WHEN U GET THERE BY COOLIO Feat.40 Thievz



HOLD MY HAND FROM RANDOM GUY

Hold my hand and baby come to me

I want you to know I gave you all of me


I will be here for you always and forever

don't ask me to leave for I will forsake you never


My love for you is eternal and everlasting

meeting you I consider to be my greatest blessing


Let my love shine it's light upon you always

I will be here for you on the good but especially on the bad days


So go out now, into the world....

spread your golden wings and fly


Every time I look up into the sky

and see an eagle I will know it is you, flying high

No comments: