My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hope that it doens't take long...

Just came back and gained some acknowledgement about my future life at Australia if i am going to continue my studies there.It is so scary,no matter is in financial problem,accommodation problem and my academic problem.All are now a problem for me or may be my mum.Mum,i hope that you can call me in the morning because i will need to tell you the approximated money that you are going to spend on me.All of these are forcing me to go to USA and my chances of going to Australia are keep decreasing in all the time.All i need to do by now is to ask a favor from you.Mum,please call me in very soon because i will need you to help me do something before you come back to Malaysia.
Nice one girl,all of that were so nice and i am happy to see that...More please...=)

Once there was a blind boy. He fall in love with a girl.

One day girl asked him ...

" Will you marry me?"

He said ...

" Yes i will, but when i shall be able to see you."



After some days someone donated him eyes. He was very happy to see his love. But when he saw that girl was also blind. He refuse to marry her.



Before leaving,the girl said ...

" As you wish my dear But i want to say only one thing. Please Take Care Of My Eyes"


For those who understand mandarin,listen closely to the lyrics...


Those simple words confuse me.
For I thought I knew what they meant.
Until I lost and won some,
My love today is for rent.
I love you.
Those simple words I know so well.
I wish for you to know.
That just liking someone is so different.
So I will say it real slow.
I L O V E Y O U
Those are the words of a million feelings.
My hopes and dreams and joys.
Little girls writing love letters.
Chasing after boys.
I…L…O…V…E…Y…O…U
Those are the words that I say to you.
I whisper them to your heart.
You turn and look back at me.
I loved you from the start.

No comments: