My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time to make a final decision....

My mum once again asked me go to USA today.How?Last time i had decided not to go there because all of my cousins are at here,i don't want to go that far to study.My mum told me that i will have better future if i went there.Mum,you can't assure this right?You will never know the result until i get there.Argh...I just have 2 months left to let me make decision.I want to finish all my things at here first and all of this depends on her.If she is willing to be with me,then i won't go that far but if she doesn't,i will follow you go to USA.Please girl,i know that you get what i meant.I really need to make decision soon.Please let me know what is your feeling to me.I really don't want to miss the chance to be with you together forever since i truly love you.I just get to know that you being hurt before and you thought that there is no more happy that will come into your life.I don't know whether happy will crash into your life or not,i just want to tell you that i won't be happy forever if i missed you.When your heart is broken,my heart will be broken as well and the pain that caused by that is thousand times more painful than yours.This i can assure it.I never had this kind of feeling before,others might say that it is kind of childish and i really don't care about others comments on me,i just care your comment on me.Now you can release your stress fully and have a nice holidays but everyday for me is like a year.Time passes me meaningless for everyday without you.You will never know how much i care for you,how i wish that you will be mine,i want to cherish you,appreciate you with my whole life and even for the following lives.I never missed someone so deep,is like endless.All of these are not the sweet words but it's all what my heart felt and what my mind thought of you.I really don't want you to become a stranger that passed through my life,i want to become your guardian which will never let sadness comes near to you.I really want you to walk with me in my life till the end of the road.Why?Why can't you just tell me that your thought are the same as i do?Just because someone hurt you before?I would like to tell the guy that he is totally stupid since he doesn't know how to appreciate you.He is the person who doesn't deserves your love,it is not worth to cry for this kind of person adn no heart broken for that.Be happy is what i want from you no matter you are with me or not.I took those tests just now and i surprisely found out that most of the test results were same as yours.No matter i choose to go or not,i just want to have some sweet memories between you and me within this period of time because after that we will definitely won't be able to meet again for this life.Just want to let you know that someone is truly loving you now and missing you for every moment and it will last forever and ever.My friends that knew me deeply know that i will always hold for the promises that i have done.I never let them disappointed and for now i would like to promise you that i will be waiting for you for the rest of my life.Perhaps one day when you need my to carry on with my promise,i am willing to be the only one for you...
No love story for today's update since i got no mood to get it...

I need nothing but your love...

That will be the treasure of my life...


TEARS IN HEAVEN BY ERIC CLAPTON

LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU
LOVING YOU
ALWAYS AND ALWAYS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

today was the most sadest day ever i was walking to 6th peroid and the guy i like a lot kissed a girl in front of me i was soo sad i wanted to cry rite then in there but i walked away and started to cry.u know the funny thing is that he looked at me then kissed her thats wat tore me up the most