My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bad luck day...

It was my worst day ever.It started since morning till evening.Today,i went to bakery to have my lunch after the last statistic class.After i have paid the bill,i found out that the balance is RM44.40 and this kind of number was not a nice number for chinese because it represented die.After that,when i was half way having my meal,i saw a worm in my plate.Suddenly,i felt like want to vomit and for the first time i can't finish all of my food.And just now,the whole Inti hostels were surrounded by the darkness because of the power failure.For the first time i met the power failure at here.After that,me and my friends thought that want to have a walk around the campus.We all went to bakery there again and the boss saw me,we had a talk for a while and all of my friends keep walking around that area.After i finished complaining the stuff that i met this morning,the boss apologize to me.And here comes the funniest thing.I met Miss Lilian from SAO and she was about to go back.She keep pressing the remote control of the car in order to unlock the car's door.However,it doesn't work.She thought that the remote control had run out of batteries.Therefore,she requested for my help to help her take the remote control to the Times(grocery shop) and help her to change the batteries.She ask me to be fast and i was running out heading to the shop by several minutes.After changing the batteries,i came out from the shop and it was raining at that time.I have no choice but to run back to there as soon as possible.When i reached there,a person name Leong was there and he is Miss Lilian's colleague and i knew that guy.I passed the remote control to Miss Lilian and ask her to try whether is working or not.She tried and it is not working.This time,Leong help her to check it out and he had tried to open the door by the key as well and is not working.Then,Leong ask Miss Lilian."Are you sure that this is your car?"."I'll kick ur ass man,of course i am sure this is my car."she said.Then i asked Leong to check whether the number is correct or not.At the moment,Miss Lilian shouted."Oh ya huh...This is not my car,my car is in front of MPH...".Me and Leong were being stunt and after that we all laugh non-stop.How can you use your car's remote control to unlock other people's car's door?Ahaha...After that,Miss Lilian sent Leong a message to ask him not to tell this thing to other people.Leong replied her with 2 words which is TOO LATE! because he just finished telling his friends about this and i was there.Ahaha...



Saw her twice today.I just can't speak out a word when i saw her.Why?My mouth were numb and my heart beat were fast whenever i saw her.Why?Why?Why?

Don't regret
Have you ever wondered what hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you hadn't? Or saying nothing and wishing you had?

I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say.

Don't be afraid to tell someone that you love him or her. If you do tell them, they might break your heart. If you don't, you might break theirs.

Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person?

Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't; you can't tell your heart what to do, it does it on its own when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you?

Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all.

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle?

We tell lies when we are afraid; afraid of what we don't know; afraid of what others will think; afraid of what will be found out about us.

But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.

Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.

Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have
done, or could have had.


What would you do if every time you fall in love, you have to say good-bye?
What would you do if every time you wanted and needed someone they would never be there?
What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn't have him or her?


Is there something inside your heart that just makes you want to say it out, but you're just afraid to?

Do you like him or her but are just not sure?

If there's something inside your heart, then speak it out because if you don't you might regret it.

Always remember that no matter what, it's never too late to take action.



FOREVER IN LOVE BY KENNY G

I SENSE YOU NEAR
You are not here but I feel the touch,
Of your searching fingers that I love so much.
That sensual, teasing, tantalising caress,
Feelings of pleasure I have to suppress.

You are not here but I savour the taste,
Of your sensual lips - Oh what a waste!
I feel them trace around my face,
Making my heart quicken its pace.

You're in my mind though out of sight,
Your alluring eyes, forever a delight.
Enticing my mind to share with you,
Exciting encounters we must renew.

You're in my mind, your voice I hear,
Though out of sight you seem so near,
I sense your familiar friendly tone,
I can't wait for us to be alone.

You are not here but your fragrance I smell,
That fills my mind and casts a spell,
To heighten my longing to have you here,
Filling my senses to make you appear.

No comments: