My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Is not a good day for study...

Haha...For the first time i didn't touch my notes and books at all.Woke up at 9am this morning and keep searching for something until 6pm.I even forgot to have my breakfast and lunch for the first time as well.It is not that easy to get off from some troubles that keep bugging me.Phew...Perhaps i can forget those 'buggers' for a period of time until the end of June.So tired...Going to have a shower and then going out to 'yum cha'.A culture of Inti students that being forgotten by me for a long time ago.Ahaha...Let's get our culture back for once again.
Like you with no reason and i can't stop that no matter what...Sounds stupid but it is true...Hope that knowing you is not a dream...I rather keep dreaming if it is not real and nothing will wake me up...

WHAT IS LOVE
A student asked: What is love?

The teacher said: in order to answer your question, go to the paddy

field and choose the biggest paddy and come back.

But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back

to pick.



The student went to the field, go through saw one big paddy,

but he wonders....may be there is a bigger one later. Then he saw

another bigger one... but may be there is an even bigger one waiting

for

him.



Later, when he finished more than half of the paddy field, he start to

realize that the paddy is not as big as the previous one he saw, he

know

he has missed the biggest one, and he regretted. So, he ended up went

back to the teacher with empty hand.



The teacher told him, this is love... you keep looking for a better

one,

but when later you realize, you have already miss the person





The student asked: What is marriage then?



The teacher said: In order to answer your question, go to the corn

field

and choose the biggest corn and come back.

But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back

to pick.



The student went to the corn field, this time he is careful not to

repeat the previous mistake, when he reach the middle of the field, he

has picked one medium corn that he feel satisfied, and came back to the

teacher.



The teacher told him, this time you bring back a corn.... you look for

one that is just nice, and you have faith and believe this is the best

one you get.... this is marriage.


I LIKE CHOPIN BY GAZEBO


Angel From The Nightmare



She:

Give me a moment to stay just like this

Mesmerized by you, after every sweet kiss

Give me a moment to look at your face

Tell me now, is this how love tastes?



He:

Rest now, I'll be here forever

To let you hurt is something I'd do never

Before you, I'm lonely as can be

But now, all the wonders I could see



She:

I won't ever turn back now that I'm here

I'm with you and everything is so clear

Unconditionally in love, I'm moved by you

You'll love me forever, is this true?



He:

You're the only one who can see through my disguise

I see my life when I look into your eyes

My love, I'm not leaving anymore

Everything will be as promising as before



She:

Just the promises I need to know

I can't bear if you ever go

In my dreams of nightmares I hear you call

So in love with you, look how deep I fall



He:

So much to be said before time run out

Always find your way, with me or without

All that matters is for you to be all right

For that I'd sacrifice anything and I'll fight



She:

Haven't I told you, I'm just for you?

Don't you worry now, I love you too...



No comments: