My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy birthday to Mr.Jason Ng



Just came back from lunch with Mr.Jason.Thanks for the lunch.Man,finally 21 years old.Whoa,it is the time to do so mature things.Ahaha...Thanks for inviting us to the party.It was really nice,the food were delicious,a lot of pretty girls,a very friendly and active dad and also the comfortable guest room.Everything is perfect.I knew a lot of new friends there and had drank many cups of wine and beer but not drunk.Haha...Nice one!Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Ng for keep entertaining and serving us as well.I think this would probably the best birthday party for our birthday MAN.Once again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR.JASON NG HWA MING!!!
Missing you for day and night...


SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT BY ELTON JOHN

BECAUSE OF YOU
ITS NOT THE FiRST TiME i FElT LiKE THiS BUt THE 2Nd..
My HEARt bEATS SO FAST WHEN i TAlK OR SEE yOU..
My SMiLE GETS BiGGER WHEN i THiNk OF yOU..
AnD My lOVE iS REAl WHEN i TELl yOU..
bECAUSE yOU ARe THE ONly ONE THAT MAkES ME fEEl LikE i dO..<3

1 comment:

Jason Ng said...

Thanks for the blog post :) i didn't know this existed.. thanks anyway :D