My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, April 11, 2008

Sorry mum and dad...

Get scolded by my parent today because i refused to go and see doctor even though i have a serious headache.Mum and dad,thanks for your concern and i knew what caused me this headache and there is only a solution to cure it.=) I really appreciate it.Your mood is not so good for today?Try to tell those unhappy things to me,i might not good in comforting people but at least i am sure i will be a good listener.The only problem for now is whether you trust me or not.I really wish to take care of you and always keep you further away from sadness.Everything will be fine after a period of time.I felt really sick when you told me that what you wrote in your lastest blog is true and it is your current mood.Just one thing,please let the unhappy memories go away that shouldn't stay.I don't know how to use sweet words to comfort you but i really hope that the things won't be bugging you for long.Have a happy life.I am wondering whether she still keep reading my blog or not.Hmm...Sometimes i felt quite curious about myself.Why am i keep blogging about a person who doesn't know i like her.Weird,weird,weird...Your life will go on without me but my life will be meaningless without you.You are a special person in my life and i want you to know that.

Blogging with this kind of condition(headache) is not easy....I am going to cut it short for today's update.


I SERIOUSLY MISS YOU...


ONE SWEET DAY BY MARIAH CAREY Feat. BOYZ II MEN
Once in a lifetime
Baby...You know i love you,
You have to know its true...
we have that "once in a lifetime"
kind of love
*You*
*Are*
*My*
*Other*
*Half...*
Without you I'm pointless....
You took away the walls i put around my heart,
You made me want to love
Baby...Please don't take that away from me...
I want this feeling...this love... to last forever.
You mean the world and more to me...
Please understand that.........

No comments: