My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bad eyesight...

Oh my God!I missed it,it can't be.You guys will know what am i trying to say right?Especially Mr. LIM WeiZhuan(WZ).You have a good eyesight man.Argh...For the first time,what happened to me?I no longer sensitive to it.Sometimes i should try to trust the words that said by WZ.Aikz...What a noob am i...But according to what my friends said,it really did hurt me even though i didn't see it.Hmm...May be...Perhaps...Please don't make me think further.Met twice but i wasn't the first one to discover it.(Censored) it!!!Will have my chemistry class at 8am tomorrow,going to have a nice rest now.
It doesn't matter,if you are happy with it,just keep going on with it.Even though i will awake from my sweetest dream and will never have it after all.For me,your happiness is the most important thing and will always come first than anything.

WHY LOVE IS BLIND?
A long time ago, before the world was created and humans set foot on it, God had put all the human "qualities" in a separate room.

Since all the qualities were bored they decided to play hide & seek.

"Madness" was one of the qualities and he shouted: "I want to count, I want to count!"

And since nobody was crazy enough to want to seek "Madness", all the other qualities agreed. So "Madness" leaned against a tree and started to count: "One, two,three..."

As "Madness" counted, the qualities went hiding.

"Treason" hid in a pile of garbage..

"Lie" said that it would hide under a stone, but hid at the bottom of the lake.

And Madness continued to count "... seventy nine, eighty, eighty one..."

By this time, all the qualities were already hidden except "Love ". For stupid as "Love" is, he could not decide where to hide. And this should not surprise us, because we all know how difficult it is to hide "Love".

"Madness": "...ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven..." Just when "Madness" got to one
hundred........."Love" jumped into a rose bush where he hid.

And Madness turned around and shouted: "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

As Madness turned around, "Laziness" was the first to be found, because "Laziness" was too lazy to hide.

"Madness" searched madly and found "Lie" at the bottom of the lake. One by one, Madness found them all except Love. Madness was getting desperate, unable to find Love.

Envious of Love, "Envy" whispered to "Madness" "You only need to find Love, and Love is hiding in the rose bush."

"Madness" Jumped on the rose bush and he heard loud cry. The thorns in the bush had pierced "Loves" eyes.

Hearing the commotion God came into the room and saw what had happened. He got very angry and cursed "Madness"

and said since "Love" has become blind because of u ...u shall always be with him"

And so it came about that from that day on,

"Love is blind and is always accompanied by Madness!"


DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE BY BEYONCE KNOWLES


EVERYONE KNOWS BUT YOU

I call your name

but you never hear me

You want everything to stay the same

but I want you and me to be...

Everyone Knows But You



My heart pounds when you're near

I can't help but stare at you


You come closer to me and get this fear

forget it because you still don't know that I need you

Everyone Knows But You




On my birthday, I've being asked to make a wish

my wish won't come true

Yet I blow out the candles to my impossible wish

the smoke flys from what I blew

But my wish is like a full dish

and you won't have any part of it, I knew it wasn't going to come true

Everyone Knows But You





I hope you see that i don't want you, I need you

That my want is a need for you and me

see, I'm making something, but it's not finished 'cause you're the missing part


Everyone Knows But You

No comments: