My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I have no regret...

Seems like she is happy again and i am really happy when i saw her latest post with her happy face.That's right girl,drop down all the unhappy things and enjoy your life.You look great with your smiling face in all of the photos that you had posted into your latest update.Have fun girl,nothing is going to change and back to your own world with own life.Haha...is a kind of stupid to tell this but when i saw those photos i was so happy and was laughing foolishly.You face really charming while you are smiling.Hehehe...The dark cloud had passed and here comes the bright warm sun.Everything will be fine after a period of time.One more thing for today,my blazer,shirt,pant and vest are done and today when i went to pay the bill i almost fainted because the total amount that i need to pay is RM1200.Zzz...Luckily i have my mum and dad who sponsoring me all of that,if not i am going to bankrupt with that.Thanks ya mum and dad.Happiness warms everyone heart and helps to remove unwanted memories.=)


DON'T FORGET ABOUT US BY MARIAH CAREY

My Everlasting Love

My love for you will remain

I will love you with all my heart

Even though you have other love

My love for you will not change

My love for you is endless

I will love you until my last breath

Maybe you don't know how much i love you

But I can show to you how much care

You are the one I love

You are the one I have

My love is only for you

Believe me in every word I say

Your voice is like music in my ears

That all I wanted is always to hear

Your the one I'm wishing in my life

Your the one I'm dreaming to be with

My only wish for you is to love me

My only wish is to be with you

The only thing that I can show is

My everlasting love for you

I would stop in loving you

Because my hearts beats for you

I can't stop in loving you because

I love you nothing at all

Forever to be love,never to be hate

Always there in my mind

Never be apart from my heart

Never be gone in my life

I cannot promise to you

That your always in my mind but

There's one thing that I can promise

My love for you will be for a lifetime

Maybe there right that I can

Only be with you only in my dream

But I would not accept that I would

Dream forever just to be with you

I want to be with you not by

Words,ambition and dreams

I want to be with you in true life

Because I love you nothing at all

I'll try to forget you,but my mind can't do that

I'll try to love other,but my heart can't do that

Your the only one I love

Believe me that my heart wants you

I want to say I like you

I want to say I miss you

I want to say I love you

But it will never be happen

Because you have now other love

And now I want to die but

When you say I'm important to you

Everything has change

And now I have reason to live

I'm ready to do anything

I'm ready to forget my ambition

I'm ready to die for you to know how much I love you

But you don't mind all of this thing

Every time I see you with your love

Holding hands while walking

I'm losing hope to be with you

cause your the only one I love

I'm not blind

I know you have other love

But It's hard to accept that

Your gone by my side

And now your true gone

My happy life becomes lonely

Tomorrow without you in my life

I can't now imagine my world

My love where are you now?

I'm always here waiting for you

My love that is endless

How I can show it to you?

My life will be lonely forever

Being without you in my life

Maybe I know that your gone forever

But I will still always love you

And If the day comes that the

One you love leave you alone

Don't forget that I'm always here

To love you again as I love myself


No comments: