My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, April 14, 2008

Relax for the last time....


Today will be the last day for me to stay in my home and i am going back to Inti by tomorrow's morning flight.Goodbye my comfortable bed,television and fast Internet speed.Haiz...Really don't want to go back but i just can't concentrate on my studies because it is too comfortable and it already helped me to relax for a week.A week gone meaningless without doing any revision.I am wondering whether i still manage to catch up all the revision or not.Seems like i will have a hard time to pass through within this 3 months.Someone please give me a hand.Ahaha...Have a safe and fun journey to Taiwan ya mum.Becareful and enjoy.Girl,i wish you have fun as well.

A friend sent me a message today:
1.When you met someone that you love the most,try your very best to get a chance to stay with her for your entire life because when she is left,regret is the only thing that remained.
2.When you met a friend that you trusted the most,try to get along with him/her all the time because it is really hard to find someone that is trustable in one's life.
3.When you met some that gave a hand to you before,remember to appreciate it because they were once your turning point in life.
4.When you met someone that you loved before,please smileto him/her because they always will be the person who let you understand more about the meaning of love. 5.When you met someone that you once hated the most,please greet to him/her because him/her makes you can face the world rigidly.
6.When you met someone that once betrayed you before,have a talk with him/her because you won't understand the world more without him/her.
7.When you met someone that you secretly loved before,wish him/her to stay in happiness forever and ever because when you loved him/her,that's the thing that you want from him/her.
8.When you met someone that passed through your life eagerly,try to thank them for leaving a wonderful memory in part of your life.
9.When you met someone that once had a misunderstood with you,try to explain it because it might be the last time for you to make the thing to be cleared.
10.For the last but not least,appreciate and cherish your partner of life sincerely because you both now are having the happiness and had found the true love.



WAIT FOR YOU BY ELLIOT YAMIN

It's Over Between Me & You
Its over.
You and I,
were meant to be.
I loved you so much,
but I guess you couldn't see.
I loved the way you held me,
and whispered in my ear.
I loved the sound of your voice,
so sweet, and soothing to hear.
You told me you loved me.
Promised to never leave,
You broke my heart,
don't you see?
You left me,
cold and alone.
I cried every time,
I heard our song.
Maybe you never loved me,
never meant what you said.
Maybe it was all a lie,
that I made up in my head.
I do know one thing,
non of it was true.
I know you never loved me,
but I loved you.
It's over,
we are through.
I don't want it to end,
but you do.
I'm sorry for everything,
and sorry I fell for you.
You were never there to catch me,
but I still love you.

No comments: