My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time's up...

Semester break going to finish by end of this week and just now went to the lobby there and had a glance at my revision week timetable.What the...I get the Chemistry lecture for the first class on monday and it is at 8am.Argh...Lifeless...Hope that Miss Gladys won't conduct the test on the first day.By the way,i will have 6 hours class on monday including the 2 hours class for Chemistry.Mr. Wong Pak Hui,how come you arrange the timetable like this?It is so (censored)(censored)...Two weeks left before our battle with AS.I am running out of time now because i haven't finish with my revisions yet.This time i seriously gone.What the (censored) are you doing Mr. Lim?Don't get yourself addicted to drama anymore.Study,study and study...
Erm...Nothing much to say because my love to you is growing everyday...It is strengthening the feeling...Nothing can change it...

Girl: Do you really love me?

Boy: Of course I do.

Girl: I wanna hear you say it.

Boy: I don't have to.

Girl: Why not?

Boy: Because...

Girl: I just want to hear you say it in words.

Boy: I can't...

The girl started to cry softly and said:

Then you don't love me...

The two continued to walk in silence. They

reached the girls home.

Girl: Why?

Boy: Do you really want to know?

Girl: (hesitantly) Yes.

He hugged her gently, kissed the tip of her nose

and whispered in her ear,

"Because three words are not enough..."


MARIA MARIA BY CARLOS SANTANA

IS YOU
I don't know what I did to deserve you
but I thank the Lord above that
He's given me the gift of you

to share our special love.
Like a favorite blanket on a chilly night

or when I'm feeling blue
Your love wraps itself around me
like a special hug from you.
I love having a friend like you

and I know this much is true.
Of all the people who could have stolen my heart

I'm so happy it was you.

No comments: