My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Anything will do...

It's another tiring day and finally i've overcome it with my patience.It's kinda surprise when i met my secondary school's principal just now and he is here because of a conference.Greeted him just now but he can't recognize me,well,it's okay since i've done what a student should have done when you met your teachers or so on.After that,i was just hanging around the book fair area and i've found a nice book.I've bought the book and i think that i am going to start reading that book in real quick since i've finished reading another book today.The feeling of reading a book that you are interested in is really relaxing.When i am reading the book that i like,i won't feel sleeping but will have the urge that want to finish it as soon as possible.Awwh...I should pay more attention on my revision.Argh...I really should go and get myself a cup of coffee in order to cool myself down.Ciaoz...

THE WAY I AM BY EMINEM

Don't choose the one you like,
Like what you've chosen.

No comments: