My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Education Fair!

Went out for the whole day because of attending a Education Fair that situated at PWTC.Well,before we went to PWTC,me and my friend are being cheated by his father said that there will be a education fair at the KLCC but it seems like it's not after we've arrived there.Then,my friend contacted his father and we were informed to go to PWTC because there are also having a Education Fair.Therefore,we made our to there and this time,Uncle Lim was right because we really saw that there is a Education Fair running there.This Education Fair is organized by a Education Consultants Group name StudyLink and it's all about the Universities from Australia.It's a Education Fair for those who are planning to further their studies in Australia.Hence,we started to get more informations from the Universities that we had heard before or planning to enter.It started from 2.30pm till 5pm and within that time,i think we had visited more than 4 Universities asking for the course that we wanted to do,requirements ,tuition fees and so on.All the consultants were very polite except for one.That blardy fella guy was really 'PRO' in giving us the information.

Mr.X:'HI!What do you want?'
My friend:'I would like to know about the engineering courses that offered by this Uni.'
Mr.X:'What course you want?'
My friend:'Erm,communications and electrical engineering.'
*Searching all over the prospectus for the course*
Mr.X:'SORRY,we don't have this course!!!'
*Me pointing at the name of the course that was in the prospectus*
Me:'What's this?'
Mr.X:'I thought you said you want communications?'
My friend:'I said i want Communications and electrical engineering.'
Mr.X:'Owh!May be i too tired already...What's your highest qualification?'
My friend:'Currently doing A-level and i am going to finish by end of this year,but i've finished my AS.'
Mr.X:'WHERE'S YOUR RESULT?FASTER SHOW ME YOUR RESULT!'
My Mind thinking:'What the hell!!!How rude are you!!!'
My friend:'Why can't i just tell you my result?'
Mr.X:'Then tell me,WHAT'S your result?'
My friend:'Er...AAC.'
Mr.X:'You are qualified to enter!!!'
*Searching for some kind of poster or what so ever*
Mr.X:'Nah,take this back and stick it on the wall inside your room!'
My friend:'...'
Mr.X:'Anything else?'
My friend:'Erm,nothing,Thanks.'
Mr.X:'K!!!!!!!!!'
*Me and my friend leavin*

How was that?'Pro' right?


I DON'T CARE BY FALL OUT BOY

At least the bear still with you...
Hug it whenever you are afraid...
I will be always be with you just like the bear...

No comments: