My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A little renovation for my room...

It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
*Kok Kok*

I make myself get up from my bed and opened the door.

'Change door.'the guy said.

Words in my mind:

'What the...Change my door right at this time???Duh...'

Then,i have stayed up to surf the net and do something in order to pass the time while the renovation is processing.Aiks...It took 3 hours to complete the whole thing and i am really bored within that period of time.Finally,it's done by 5pm and it's incomplete.So,now my room is visible for all the people that passing by my room because there's a hole on it.Peephole for you guys to peep?Duh...

Okay,forget about it.I will have to go now even though i don't know where i am going.>.<

WHO KNEW BY PINK

Sorry Mr.Kumar,i didn't mean to skip your class.
It's because my phone's alarm is not working or i didn't hear,
That's why i didn't attend the class today.

No comments: