My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 5, 2008

Just not so good...

Slept at 9am this morning and woke up at 6pm due to the happy hours with my friends.Gosh!It's pretty exhausting to stay at cyber cafe for more than 6hours.Well,it's gonna be a happy day since half of my day just gone when i was sleeping.After i woke up and check on my phone,i just realised that i have 3 unread messages and one of the message was from my friend that asking me to go night market with her.So,that's it,i went to night market and bought my dinner from there.It's just some cakes and some junk food.I guess it won't be too bad to make it my dinner since i have no appetite to have rice as my dinner.By the way,i think i am going to spend some time at the same old place again for tonight and will have to finish my Maths and Sta past year papers before attending for the next week revision classes.Hmm...I guess i will have to make my move now or else i will miss something really nice.

BAD DAY BY DANIEL POWTER

Just another day without you...

No comments: