My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Golden Rules...

Just came back from library after I've finished 2 sets of Maths past year papers.What a doom day for me!I can't sleep for whole night long and i will have to get up by 7am in order to attend the Physics class at 8am but it ends up with nothing.I was informed by my classmate that the Physics class is cancelled after i've took my shower.Oh Gosh!Must you be so cruel?I can't sleep for whole night and by the time when i am ready to receive some new knowledge,you told me that the class is cancelled!Aikz...So,without changing my shirt,i went back to my bed again in order to make myself relax so that i could enter into my dreamland easily.I really have gained a great sense of accomplishment after i've completed the 2 sets of Maths past year papers with tedious equations and calculations all over my draft paper.Haha...Hopefully i could maintain it until i've finished my final EXAM.So,here's the GOLDEN RULES for all the students in order to achieve the optimum state in your studies which are Study>Rest>Play>Study>Rest.Lolx...I guess that's all i want to blog about for today's post.Ciaozzz...

HARD TO SAY I AM SORRY BY AZ YET

Do it
Stop it
Kill it
Destroy it.

No comments: