My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pizza Hut Spree!

Just had my dinner at the Pizza Hut Restaurant.After having 3 pieces of Pizza and a couple cups of coke,my stomach is really full now.Since i went there with my friends,we have some so called 'GUYs Talk' after we have our dinner.Then,i found out there's a sauce name Tabasco sauce which was the legendary chilli sauce.So,i don't know what happened to my mind,suddenly felt like wanted to taste the 'Extremely spicy thing'.After that,my friend took it and pour one drop of the sauce on my spoon and just have a sip of it,i faster put down my spoon and drink the coke in front of me.In a drop of the 'thing',it's like consisted thousand or millions of chillies and it's pretty concentrated.Once it touches your tongue,the chemical reaction happened onto your tongue and you will feel like there's an explosion inside there.Phew...Luckily i didn't take it in large amount,if not tomorrow will be a tough day for me.Haha...Anyway,my A2 is approaching and i am still not yet get to know with my books yet.Lolx...Sturdeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY BY BRITNEY SPEARS

When you are alone...
Nothing to be afraid about...
The bear that beside you is a guardian from me to you...
He will take a good care of you...=)

No comments: