My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's much more brighten...

Wuuhoo...Finally the spoilt light has been changed and now my room is pretty BRIGHT.Haha...Well,it's like i am the only one who stay back for this break and the whole block is just like all mine because all the rooms were locked and i can't even hear guy shouting for DOTA just like last time.Even though i don't really like this kind of lonely feeling,but i really enjoy the silent that i was looking for long.My final battle is coming and i am still remain the same with no improvement at all.It's another unproductive for me because i woke up kinda late today and it's around 4pm.Duh!Another wasted and another day closer to our exam.Argh...Gonna make up my mind as soon as possible,if not,i will ruin my final exam for sure.Hmm...Gonna go some where else...Ciaozzz...

START THE LOVE AGAIN BY JAY CHOU

It's not easy to maintain a relationship...
If you don't have confident on it...
Please don't start it...
Because of you wanna have fun...
You might probably ruin somebody else...
And i just want to tell the girl that...
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN SAY...

No comments: