My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 12, 2008

Mr.Independent

It's 4 o'clock in the morning,while everyone is dreaming,i was vomiting in the toilet.I am pretty sick now,weak,headache,dizzy and suffering from diarrhea.Gosh!I don't like this kind of feeling,it's so irritating.I didn't have a single meal within this whole day and i don't know why,even though I've vomited all the food that i've eaten,i am still feeling full for the whole day.By the way,i will have to go to toilet frequently as well because of stomachache.Since i am staying in a single room,therefore,i have no room mate to take care of me.Even though i feel dizzy,i will still have to do all the stuff by myself.No one around me...After resting for a long time and took the medicine,i feel much more better compare to last night.Got to rest more in order to make me fully recover from this F*cking sickness.Well,i think i should go and rest again.Good night everyone and hope you all will be healthy forever.

WHEN YOU'RE MAD BY NE-YO

Someone is hoping everyone to be in healthy forever.

No comments: