My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Guilty feeling...

Hmm...Just woke up from a nap because i attended 4 hours lectures by this morning and surprisingly,2hours from there were Chemistry class and the other 2 hours were Physics.Well,it was just normal class for Physics and Chemistry where we discussed the Mock exam papers and is given some homework by our lecturer.Everything doesn't seems so bad until i met my Chemistry lecturer,Mr.Liam(Ah Liam Gor).I just don't know why i am having those guilty feeling when i saw him.Was it because of his innocent face or due to me myself that had skipped his Mock test?Aikz...I have totally no idea for that and when he was giving lectures just now,i figured out that there are some wounds around his mouth.All of these were giving me a picture of the Joker from a movie name the Dark Night where the joker is a villain that kept killing people,planning for those evil things and causing problems to the society.Erm...Just don't misunderstood my meaning,i wasn't saying that my Chemistry is just like that fella,i was just describing his look that was similar to the Joker when there are wounds around his mouth.Okay then,here is my promise to you Mr.Liam,i will try my very best to score a good result in the coming exam.That's all i can do,alright?By the way,i really have to admit that you are a nice lecturer comparing to my secondary school's teachers.You are just too nice and i think that's the reason why for those who had skipped the Mock test,we felt guilty after all.We are so sorry...

SHAKE YA TAILFEATHER BY NELLY Feat. P.DIDDY and MURPHY LEE

Just curious about you...
It seems like nothing much...

No comments: