My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, September 8, 2008

Out of sudden...

I am kinda different compared to last time.Today,i thought that i am going to skip Maths class which was on 12pm and i by the time when it was 11am,i forced myself to get up from the bed and went to class after i've took a shower.It's nothing much about the Maths class and we will just do those past year papers and by the end of the class,our lecturer,Mr. Wong Pak Hui requested the whole class to choose a representative from each class in order to form a committee group for our A-level course farewell celebration.It started from Act class and the one that they have suggested was no one but Miss Delia,a girl that full with creative ideas.That sounds great and it follows by Science A2 class and once again most of the students suggested Mr.Jonathan Chin as the representative.Finally,it's now my class's turn to get a representative.Everyone of else just kept looking down at our table because none of us want to be selected.Suddenly,someone shouted my name and that's it,i was selected as my class representative.Oh Gosh!I was so out of what happened by that time but i have no choice but to accept.=.= After Maths,thinking of skipping Chem class and will go back for a nap after i've had my lunch with my friends.Somehow,one of my friends hair is kinda long and he wanted go and cut it and he asked us to be his companion.My hair is kinda long as well and i wanted to cut it since long time ago but lazy to go to barber shop and now i've got the chance,of course i won't miss it.Therefore,went there with my friends and we were pretty unlucky because some police were having checking inside that shop because they received some informations that the shop is selling some kind of 'drugs'.So,all the customers will need to take their wallet out for checking purpose.After waited for long,their leader finally dismissed the checking group and returned with nothing and only by that time,the workers start get back to their work.After cutting my hair and was on my way back to my room,my friend suddenly got a feeling that want to attend Chemistry class and he asked me to attend the class together with him.Well,rejected at first but attended the class at last.Aikz...I've changed a lot.xD Well,after a tiring day,i think i should rest now even though i don't have class on tomorrow.Night!

CHASING CARS BY SNOW PATROL

I like you just the way you are...

No comments: