My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, September 6, 2008

An old nice song...

Just another day lying on my bed doing nothing.Keep surfing the internet for whole day and did some reading by afternoon.Today,i found the song that i've forgotten for long and it carries a lot of meaning and memories for me when i was in my primary school.It's good to get it back again and i got the song's music video from youtube.Yay!Lucky me...By the way,i've received an email from my friend and it's pretty funny even though it's kinda lame joke and here it goes...
Imagine you are in Africa.You have been tied hanging on a tree with a rope anchored on the ground,a candle is slowly burning the rope,and the lion is waiting for you to drop and be his lunch.
Your survival hinges on the rope staying intact,there is no one around to help you.What to do now????Scroll down for ANSWER...




HUG BY JORDAN CHAN

ANSWER:Sing a Birthday song!!!

How's that???

xD