My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Doing everything alone...

I am now having my so called Raya Break but in fact i i can't even enjoy the break,still staying at my hostel and wasting every single moment.Most of my friends are already back to their hometown and have their holiday but it's doesn't happen on me...='( Went to Giant alone just now in order to spend my time and buy something for this few days because i don't think that i am going out for lunch or dinner in this few days.Kinda lazy to go out alone...Haha...Somehow,just now i just went out for about 2 hours,i've spent RM120...>.<' I am like WHAT THE HELL,how could i spend so much money just in a short while.Aikz...Gonna go now due to something else...Have a nice day for those who have viewed my blog.=)
_____*#########*______________
____*##########*_____________
__*##############___________
__################__________
_##################_________**####*
__##################_____*##########
__##################___*#############
___#################*_###############*
____#################################*
______###############################
_______#############################*
________*##########################
__________########################
___________*####################*
____________*##################
_____________*###############
_______________#############
________________##########
________________*#######*
_________________######
__________________####
__________________###


WHERE YOU ARE BY JESSICA SIMPSON Feat. NICK LACHEY

May be someday i will ask myself...
Where you are...
Don't feel guilty on that kind of thing...
There's no right or wrong...
As long as you have made you choice...
Just keep it on...

No comments: