My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Last Dinner...

Just back from Giant there after me and my friends had our last dinner together at the Kopitiam.The last dinner of this semester...Hmm...Sounds weird but i really enjoy it.Somehow,i can't make myself to enjoy the last dinner with my friends because the waiter had forgot to key in my order into the computer and by the time when i was trying to remind them about my food,they've sold out the food which i've waited for long.So,while i was inside the Kopitiam,i just having a cup of white coffee.Bitter coffee but sweet in my mouth.Hehe...After all of them finished eating,i went to the bakery that next to the Kopitiam and buy some breads for my dinner.Argh...A-level going to end soon.Where to go after that?Will i miss my A-level friends?Will i cry when i saw this post again in the future?Those smiles,those memories,hopefully i won't forget.It's all unknown.SAD la....=)

THINK TOO MUCH BY LEE JIU ZHE

May be i really think too much...
Everyday hoping that you will be mine...
And it makes me forget the real meaning of love...
Not having her beside but let her everyday full with happiness...
Gonna leave soon...
Everything will remain as a dream...

No comments: