My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, October 6, 2008

Believe that i am okay...

Thank you for all my friends that care about me,i am okay now.=) Didn't sleep for the past 24hours and now i am really tired now.Somehow,i can't really sleep well because my mind keep thinking about my grandma,i've tried my best to comfort all my relatives as well as my parents but i can still see the sadness on their face.Arrived at Alor Star in the morning and my uncle came to fetch me and went to my grandpa's house in order to pay respect to my grandma before going back to home.Then,i went out with my mom to have lunch and bought something that are needed for the buddhist ceremony after this.So,today i am feeling a little bit better,a little bit sleepy,a little bit tired and so on.I shouldn't be sad anymore,since she won't be alive anymore,i will just assume that my granny is now living in a whole new world where i will go there in the future.I will still meet her again,we will reunion again...So,it's nothing to be sad about.It's another cloudy day here and i think it's going to rain in a short while.Aikz...Gonna rest for while because tonight i will have to stay at my grandpa's place.Once again,thank you my friends...

ORANGE COUNTY BY STEFY

Rest in peace forever...

No comments: