My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Left the last day...

Just came back from my grandma's funeral.All my relatives attended the funeral with tears in their eyes.I am okay now but it seems like my parents really can't forget about my grandma.The worst thing now is that my grandpa will have to live in his house alone,with no companion and won't be able to hear my grandma scolding at him anymore.Pity my grandpa...Before that,my relatives and me stayed up at my grandpa's place and when it's almost dawn,where everyone was sleeping,my grandpa woke up.Since i was the only one that still awake by that time,i sat down and had a talk with my grandpa.My grandpa told me that the weather was cold and then his tears started to roll down from his face.Pity grandpa...I've tried my best to comfort him but it seems like i failed to do so because my grandpa told me about my grandma's stuff after that.From no onwards,my grandpa will be living alone...='( Grandpa,i will visit you more often whenever i have the chance to do so...

BROKEN BOWSTRING BY JAY CHOU

You gave me the hope again...
Hope that is not a false hope...
Even though i knew that the probability is quite high...

No comments: