My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moody day...

It's 9am and i've forced myself to wake up from my bed so that i could make it to attend my Physics class.I went out from my room and was on my way to Physics Lab(since i was informed that the class will be conducted at there) after i've finished bathing and all that.Upon reaching C block,when i took out my phone and wanted to switch it to vibrate mode,i saw that there's an unread message and by the time i read it,i felt like smashing my phone onto the ground because i got to know from the message that the class was cancelled.Aikz...It's already the second time.Please,next time if you want to cancel the class,send a message earlier...Duh!Anyways,that's not the main point of today's post.The main thing of today's post is about my friend who were leaving to Egypt in order to pursuit his study over there.i just came back from KLIA after sending him off.Supposingly i will have to send off 2 friends today.One is the guy to Egypt and another one is the girl to Korea.Somehow,the girl don't want us to send her off.I think it's because she don't want to let us see her crying while entering into the immigration part.You know right,human being...Therefore,we all just kept taking photos before my friend leave.The last dinner/supper with him,laughing together and so on.He will be studying Dentistry there fro 5 years.Can you imagine?5 years without roti canai and teh tarik...Haiz...Don't know why,after sending him off,i felt a bit depress,a bit sad...Friendship man,friendship...Uff,i will try my best not to forget you.Bro,keep in touch and TAKE CARE!!!DH,you also take care and faster come back...Please be remember that you still have a mission on me...Accomplish it before you start you Uni life...=D


MISSING YOU BY FIRST LADY

Who will be the next that leaving???

No comments: