My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My family members...

I am going to summarize my relationship with my family members...
Daddy:
Coolest person in the family but he always cares about me.Anything happened,he is the one that bare the responsibility.He calls me when he is missing me...Haha...The best father in the world.He likes fishing,that's why sometimes i will go fishing with him.Is okay when he is not angry,but when he is angry,*ahem ahem*...He is the one that brought us travelling to every places.

Mommy:
The closest person to me and she is same like daddy,always cares about my stuff.She is the one who takes care of the whole family,confirm everyone of us is always in healthy condition.She is the chief of financial department in our family,controlling the finance of our family,whenever we need cash,we will have to proceed to her.=D The food that cooked by her are pretty delicious and all of us likes it.She likes to cook chicken soup and birdnest soup for me whenver i go back to my home.The same,she is the best mother in the world.

Eldest brother:
He is a kind-hearted and clever guy.Currently working as an engineering in Singapore with well paid.He always cares about me as well even though he is in Singapore and whenever he is back to Malaysia for holiday,he will come to visit me first before going back to Alor Star.I am glad to have such a great brother.=)

Elder Brother:
Another cool guy in the family.He have a high paid occupation and he is working as a car dealer who is selling car same like my dad.Currently he is the richest man in this family and he doesn't talk to me often but he cares for me just like my mom.Well,since he is the richest man in this family,he is my main financial support.Whenever i go back to my home,he will help me to top up my wallet.He is also the best brother in the world.By the way,he is now having a house and a car but he just worked as car dealer for 2 years and he is the one that supporting my sister tuition fees at the college.Pretty amazing huh?=)

Youngest sister:
Our whole family care for the most.Last time she was naughty but after she went to college,she is no more like last time.Somehow,she will just go for everything that she thinks that it's right to do without thinking of the result.That's why,she always cause a lot of problems to family.We don't talk to each other that often but we all are still care for her since she is the only daughter for my parents and the only sister for me and my brothers.Now she is studying the course Diploma in Hotel and Business Management at Disted-Stamford college that's situated in Penang.Recently,i heard from my mom that she did well in her exam and i am now very proud of her since she has found the course that she is interested in.

My Niece:
The little monster in our house.Whatever things that she likes,we must give her,or else,she will turn on her siren.Haha...Can't help it...Just a little lovely monster/angel...Love her...

My Nephew:
Another monster in our family,but this one is much more milder than his sister.Does not afraid of strangers and have a cute face where everyone likes it.He likes to smile as well.His favourite toy is my keyboard...=.=" Whenever he cries and he saw my keyboard,he will come for me and ask for my keyboard.Then,he will use his legs and hands to smash my keyboard...I think i will have to buy a cheaper keyboard instead of buying the Logitech one.Somehow,i still love him very much...=D

That's my family,how about yours?



ADDICTED BY SAVING ABEL

Family is the best thing that granted by GOD...

No comments: