My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy and tired...

Went to MidValley for the whole day and i am pretty exhausted now.Somehow,some random guys that i met through dc++(a files sharing software) just asked me to go for clubbing tonight and i heard that those guys are going to Coco Banana.I've rejected their offer because i really need a well rest so that i can prepare for my A2 exam by tomorrow.By the way,most of friends who went there before also have bad comments about that club.Well,i think this probably will be the main reason of rejecting the offer.Haha...Argh...Went out for the whole day and didn't do any revision today but i reall had a lot of fun with my friend such as we had our lunch at a thai cuisine restaurant and both of us kept sweating while having the meal.Hehe...That kind of feeling was fun.After that,we went shopping and kept hanging around the same area because my friend can't make up her mind of what to buy.Lolx...Just like that,we came back from there around 3.50pm and inside the KTM,it's fully packed with people that were going back as well.Upon reaching my room,i really want to lie down on my bed and have a nice rest without changing my shirt.(Of course i didn't do that) Start to blog about this after bathing and i am going to sleep now.Ciaoz...

HUSH HUSH BY PUSSYCAT DOLLS

Just want to care about you...
Since you don't need it...
I won't do it again...

No comments: