My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Simply blogging style...

Woke up quite early today.Did nothing again except watching the drama that i've downloaded and a ghost movie.Went out for lunch with WeiZhuan.Went to cyber cafe to play 2 rounds of dota because of Mr.Yew's so called celebrations after taking Maths paper.Went to Jon's room again.Spent half of the day there again.It's another day without any improvement.It was raining heavily again.Went out for dinner with my friends again.Saw her again.Act like mad again.After that,back to my room and start blogging again.Aikz...What an ordinary day...Well,there's something special today.I've received my class T-shirt today and it's was quite nice.Guys,thanks a lot!!!I will have to continue with my study again.



TE BUSQUE BY NELLY FURTADO Feat. JUANES

Glad to see that you are back to here...
Hope that you will recover as soon as possible...

No comments: