My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chemistry=Killer

After i've tried for so many times,i still don't like Chemistry.Holy s**t,the whole book that full with chemical equations really make me sick.I shouldn't have chosen Chemistry at the beginning.Well,it's too late to complain now.Hmm...Just want to let out the dissatisfaction feeling.After all,i will still need to study it.I am hoping that i won't do so bad in my Chemistry papers.I would rather study Physics for the whole day instead of studying Chemistry.I won't disappoint my parents.It's my duty to study well.Thanks mom and dad for the supports.Even my elder brother that rarely talk to me also gave me his support.Man,i am so glad that i was born in such a great family.I love my family!!!Haha...End of crap,i will have to get back to my battle field.May God bless me...

ENTERING THE STRONGHOLD BY DENNY SCHNEIDEMESSER

Fully charged!!!

No comments: