My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A day of lifeless...

Woke up at noon just now and after bathing and all that,i was doing nothing inside my room.I don't even have the feeling of doing revision even though my exam is getting nearer and i was watching The Four when Jon asked me to go to his room.Then,i was inside Jon's room for a while before we go for lunch together with Simon.After lunch,i went to cut my hair again because it's kinda messy because i felt like my hair is more like grass than hair.Lolx...By the way,i've bought a bottle of perfume from the shop and i have no idea why i did so since i haven't finish using my current perfume.Went back to Jon's room after that and spent few hours there searching for ghost stuff.Haha...I was back to my room around 8pm with chicken wings that i bought from the food Bazaar.It's time for me to ddo something for my exam.Ciaoz...Good Luck for those who are having exam tomorrow and all the best for me as well...Lolx...

ALL THE WAY AROUND BY ALI LOHAN

Chill man,Chill...

No comments: