My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I will never see you again...

My mom just called me and told me that my grandma had just passed away.I was like being stunned there for few seconds and then i asked my mom not to be sad then i ended the call.Then,I was searching for a flight that can go back in the fastest time and i finally booked the flight which is on tomorrow morning.I am having an unexplainable feeling in my heart now and i really don't know how to express it out.My grandma,even though i wasn't that close to her before that,but i know she loves me because whenever i have a chance to pay her a visit,she will cook my favourite dishes for me but now,NO MORE!!!Is raining outside,i hate raining at this kind of moment.I'll just need to go back and see my grandma for the last time,i will never see her smile again,no more concern from her,when Chinese New Year,we won't be able to taste the food that cook by her anymore.I really...Even though i can put it down easily,but i knew that my mom and my dad can't.I've called my dad just now and he pretended like not sad at all but i know that he just don't want me to worry about them since they knew that i am having my final exam soon.Argh...I really have to go back,NOW NOW!!!I can't wait no more!!!Grandma,may you rest in peace...='( GRANDMA,I LOVE YOU!!!
Ps:May be can't update my blog for this few days...


GOODBYE BY AIR SUPPLY

Grandma,i am coming back...

No comments: