My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, October 20, 2008

Study Marathon!!!

Now that what we did for the whole day.Study study and study...I am now like a retarded guy,so freaking tired.All of these last for whole day and i slept at 10am sharp in the morning and woke up at 2.30pm.Then,i went out to the phone shop in order to change my screen protector.After that,study again...What the heck,now my brain is like full with Maths stuff and even if i dream,i will be dreaming that i am solving Maths questions in my dreams.Duh!!!i can't believe that this kind of things will last for a month till the end of November.Man,i think by the time i finished my last paper,i am gonna burn all my notes and reference books.Darn it,now i will have to go back to the battle field again.Wish me luck...By the way,Happy Birthday to Yi Yang...



SHUT UP AND LET ME GO BY THE TING TINGS

I can only imagine...
Nothing will turn real...

No comments: