My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Regular day...

I've watched 3 dramas today and while i was watching drama,i opened my Chemistry revision book and put it on my legs but never have a glance on it.After that,i went to play pathwords that intro by Eileen on facebook and kept trying my best to break my current record even though i am now the first among all of my friends with the score 1020.Eileen,Dh and Jon are trying their very best to beat my record but it seems like they failed to do so.Haha...It's not easy man.Have some patience.Since they can't beat my current record,Eileen and Dh said that i was cheating while playing the game.Lolx...Girls,there's no cheating.What you need is Speed and knowledge with some luck.=D Hmm...Exam is approaching and i am still wasting my time doing such nonsense things.Aikz...PLEASE,Mr.Lim,forget all your games and start working on your revision.It depends your future...Well,i think i will have to go now.For somebody,i think you won't consider me anymore,but i am glad that i am still your friend.=)

THERE'S NOTHING BY SEAN KINGSTON Feat. THE DEY AND JUELZ SANTANA

What is the most important thing in life?

No comments: