My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sturdeeeeeee!!!!

My mind is now full with Maths equations,differentiation,integration,complex numbers and so on.Argh!!!Gonna be mad soon.Luckily i have some music with me while revising,if not,i think i will go and commit suicide...Lolx...So,that's it.The last day of preparations for Maths paper and i will have my first battle by tomorrow's morning from 10am till 12noon.After that,i think i am gonna tear all my Maths notes.Wahaha...Then,i will need to work hard on my Chemistry practical.Duh!!!Retaking 2 subjects is not an easy task.I was wondering what will happen to those are retaking all 3 subjects...Woo...A bit scary...Anyways,no waste time,have to continue on with my Maths questions since i am a Maths noob!!!
I wanna go Sipadan after this,i wanna go USA after this,i wanna go Singapore after this,i wanna go Australia after this,ALL JUST BECAUSE I LIKE TO TRAVEL ALONE!!!


TELL ME BY PUFF DADDY Feat. CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Travelling alone...
Travelling with myself...
Travelling with maps...
Okay...
DREAMS are over...
Get back to study...

No comments: