My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~Almost Near To Heaven~

Congratulations to me for finishing 4 labs in just a week!!!What's next?4 lab reports are waiting for me and i have 2 weeks to finish them.Hmm...How to write a complete lab report?Lolz...I've forgotten the ways to write a complete lab report!!!*sigh*I'm so tired now and yet i have to revise all the new topics that just installed into my mind...Can i have my revision after 2 hours?I need to rest for 2 hours!!!I am way too sleepy and I could barely open my eyes now...I should have killed all those people who ever had told me that Uni Life is nice!!!For me,it might be true in the future but definitely not now!!!Sometimes,i really feel like changing another Uni such as Taylors or Inti or even Segi because they are way too better that my Uni.My Uni is full with those jerk unexperience lecturers that don't understand the best method of teaching.Not all of them but most of them are like the same kind.Hopefully i can cope with my studies for the first semester.Well,to tell the truth,i am aiming to get myself into the President List where i have to score at least 3.86 in my CGPA in my final test.It's really challenging and i am trying my very best to get it because i want to be in Student Exchange Programme!!!Alright,end of bull shitting and i should go on with my revision now.Bye pals!!!
PERFECT STRANGER

Don't be a stranger to me please!!!

No comments: