My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I've FAILED~

I've tried not to think about you,i've tried to start a new life as if you never appeared in my life and i am now writing this because i've failed to do so!!!You are still always in my mind.I live my life because of you.Well,i have to admit that you are really the only girl that could motivate me.The pain of missing you is something that i can't withstand and now i've found an alternative way to ease my pain.Your photo as my phone wallpaper!!!Hehe...Sometimes i feel like i am stupid though.LOL...Physically and mentally addicted to you.I wanna protect you from getting hurt,i wanna be your one and only and be by your side always and forever!!!That's why now i am working hard on my studies and hoping that on someday when i am qualified to go after you,you will accept me and let me be the man of your life.The main goal of my life will be taking care of you for the rest of my life!!!I love the moment when i dreamt of you last time.It was so real yet i knew that it's only a dream for me.I wished i would never wake up on that day.I just wanna see you.I knew i love you for real and i never had that kind of feeling on anyone else.I understand that sometimes we just couldn't get what we want in our life but i would like to have a try on it.At least i've tried!!!Right?Starting this blog because of you is the rightest decision ever and i will never regret!!!I view your blog whenever i am missing you!!!I comment on your blog post when i think that you need someone to talk to.I get nervous when you locked your block.I'm happy when your blog have my blog link.I am excited when you told me that i am your friend.My heart beats increase whenever i saw you last time.I still want to send you songs through MSN.I start learning Guitar because of you.You might not know that i was doing all these kind of things just because of you.Well,it's okay since i never told you that it's all for you though.=D Kel,i just want to tell you that i really like you.It's from the depth of my heart and it's undeniable.At least i won't hurt you,unlike the other guys who only want to play with you.Just give me a chance of treating you nicely.I will love you still and cherish you forever.Honestly,truly and sincerely I LOVE YOU!!!
WHY ARE WE STILL FRIENDS BY 98 DEGREES

Why are we still friends?
I have to tell you that i can't afford to lose you~~~

No comments: