My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Something About WeiChun

1) Name:
WeiChun
2) Male/Female:
male
3) Were you named after anyone?
Absolutely no!!!
4) Does your name mean anything?
Nope
5) Nick Name(s):
Gemzie,Bbzie,Dai Jek Lou,giant,Lim and etc
6) What do you think you look like, name wise:
I look like WeiChun
7) Date Of Birth:
01/01/1989
8) Place of Birth and Current Location:
AlorStarMC,Setapak
9) Nationality:
Malaysian.
10) Astrology Sign:
Capricorn
11) Chinese Astrology Sign:
Dragon
12) Religion:
Buddhist
13) What’s your favorite smell?
Green tea flavour's stuff
14) Political Position?
Free For All...Lolz
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
A cup of coffee would be great
16) Hair + Eye colour:
black+ dark brown.
17) Do you look like anyone famous?
Not really
18) What do you look like?
A guy with giant body perhaps...
19) Any unusual talents?
I can spin my pillow with my finger?(Is that considered as unusual talent?)
20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?
Righty.
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?
Straight.
22) What do you do for a living?
Anything which is not against law
23) What do you do for fun?
Playing with my DEAR guitar!!!
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?
pencil.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?
Hmm?
26) Have you met your grandparents?
Yeah!!!!
27) Boyfriend /Girlfriend:
Girlfriend but i never had one since i was born...='(
28) Crush:
Inti College
29) Which celebrities would you date if you could?
Nah~~I am not in to that
30) Current worries?
My lab reports!!!
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl:
A girl with the name start with K.
32) Favorite place to be?
Not in Malaysia for SURE!!!
33) Least favorite place to be?
Place with liars!!!
34) Do you burn or tan?
Neither.
35) Ever break a bone?
nope.
36) What is your favorite cereal?
Honey Stars!!!
37) Person you cry with:
I don't cry!!!
38) Any sisters
A youngest sister
39) Any brothers:
2 elder brothers who love me and pretty wealthy...=D
40) Any pets:
Nope
41) An Illness:
Nervous when exam time approaching
42) A Pager:
nope.
43) A Personal phone line:
nope.
44) A Cell phone:
Of course YES!!!
45) A visible birthmark:
nope.
46) A Pool or hot tub:
Nope.
47) A Car:
almost
***
Describe Your…
48) Personality:
Kind and honest?Lolz...
49) Driving:
my driving skill is the best among all my family members.
50) Your clothing style:
simple enough for a teenager
51) Room:
kinda like a storeroom(the current room that i am staying at)
52) What’s missing:
Money!!!!
53) School:
Nothing much
54) Bed:
The most comfortable place!!!
55) Relationship with your parent(s):
Extremely well!!!
***
Do You…
56) Believe in yourself:
Yeah!!!Why not?
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely YES!!!
58) Consider yourself a good listener:
Yeap!!!
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?
Yes i do have a future dream and you all will know by then.
60) Get Along with your parents:
Pretty often when i am in ALOR STAR
61) Save your e-mail conversations:
Yeap!!!
62) Pray:
Not that often
63) Believe in reincarnation:
Just believe since nothing its impossible
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?
yes.
65) Like to talk on the phone:
NOPE!!!Except with my parents,siblings and my future wife!!!Haha...
66) Like to eat?
U can get the answer from my body size
67) Like to exercise?
Only when i hv time to do so
68) Like to watch sports?
nope.
69) Sing in the car?
Yes when my favourite songs are played
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?
Being wealthy and have her with me forever.
71) Dream in color?
Nope.
72) Do you have nightmares?
Yes
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal:
Of course not!!!
***
What Is:
74) Right next to you:
my fluid mechanics textbook
75) In your favorite coffee cup?
its empty
76) On your mouse pad:
my mouse?
77) Your favorite flavor of gum?
blueberry
78) Favorite deodorant?
Clinique
79) Your dream honeymoon spot:
By the beach may be or anywhere that are romantic
80) Your dream husband/wife:
Just have to be sincere to me
81) Hiding in your closet?
my clothes?
82) Under your bed:
my shoes
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?
WJNSC (Weizhuan,Jonathan,Naufal,Simon and Chin Chun Mun)
84) Your worst mood:
The day that full with homework
85) Your worst fear(s):
Losing my family and her in my life!!!
86) What’s the weather like:
sunny enough to burn!!!
87) Your favorite time of year?
New Year!!! Because i celebrate with my birthday as well as my dad's birthday!!!
88) Your favorite holiday?
Sem break?
89) A material weakness?
I like watch!!!
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like:
Black Coffee + egg
91) At the top of your “to-do list”?
Excel in my studies!!!
92) The hardest thing about growing up:
Will have to worry about all kind of problems
93) A pet peeve?
I think nope.
94) Your scariest moment:
Having someone dying in front of me
95) Your attitude about love?
Positive
96) What do you do to attract the attention of the opposite sex?
Act COOL...Hahaz
97) The worst feeling in the world:
Know that the person you love the most love somebody else
98) The best feeling in the world:
Being in love and being loved back.
99) Who sent this to you?
I got it from somewhere
100)The name of Girl/Guy that you are in love with:
A girl name K_____ __ ___ __N


MAD WORLD BY ADAM LAMBERT

I love Kel.NSY~~~

No comments: