My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Don't Burn Midnight Oil!!!

I want to make it fast!!!I wanna finish it as fast as possible because i am going out to have WeiChun's Happy Hour on this coming Saturday!!!Lolz...Somehow,i am now still waiting for my course mates to send me the report and the graph that i needed to put into my report.*Sigh* I definitely have got to burn midnight oil tonight.Luckily my class starts at 12noon tomorrow.I guess i will have enough rest before i go to Uni.Well,tomorrow my lectures will be started from 12 noon till 6 evening straight!!!Crazy Uni management!!!Will have my first Survey I practical lab from 3 to 6pm by tomorrow.I want to complain our Survey I lecturer!!!His Englsih is way too sucks hopeless!!!I am afraid that we might just follow his english speaking method if we continue on with it!!!!

BABY DOLL BY GIRLICIOUS

Working on third report before i can go for my Happy Hour!!!

No comments: