My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Conquering Engineering Maths.

Engineering Maths is way too difficult for me but it's really challenging for me.Haha...No matter what,i will still have to study it for the whole semester.Well,hope that i won't screw it up in the end of semester.Lolz...There's another problem!!!I need a lecturer who can teach me Fluid Mechanics!!!Argh!!!My current lecturer doesn't know how to teach us...I won't give up and i will never give up!!!I am working hard because of someone else and of course for my own.I have my own goals that are awaiting for me.Goals that will lead me to success in my life.By then,hopefully i will be qualified enough to go for her.A man really needs a girl to be in his life in order to gain his success.What i need to do now is be patience and focus everything on to my studies.Excel!!!I still have a long way to go and it requires the highest endurance of my mind as well as my body.I will overcome every obstacles as long as she is always in my heart.Till forever~~~
DON'T FORGET BY DEMI LOVATO

Someone please chat with me on MSN!!!

No comments: