My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A break please!!!

I need a break!!!Please stop giving me assignments and lab sessions!!!I need to do revisions on every subject because most of my lecturers are sooooooo failed...Enhancing my knowledge of every subject is a must for me!!!Well,i've got to know a female friend who is taking the same course as mine and the way she talks is really like a machine gun with unlimited bullets.Lolz...She has asked everything about me and she just kept asking me why am i still single and so lonely when i am in Uni.*Sigh* Girl,i have to tell you that i am not alone and eventhough i am single,i would not like to get a CHICK Girlfriend because my heart has been occupied by a girl.She is the only one for me and i will and shall wait for her for the rest of my life.I treat a relationship sincerely with my heart and i will not play those childish,foolish and stupid love game with someone i don't love.It hurts when the other party is treating the relationship seriously.DON'T JUDGE ME WITH THE WAY YOU USED TO JUDGE THE OTHER MEN!!!
I KNOW YOU WANT ME BY PITBULL

Still waiting and have faith!!!

No comments: