My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 8, 2009

First Day Of Tough Week Gone!

Successfully survived throughout whole day!!!Somehow,my Fluid Mechanics lectures are still as the same.Dr.TTT,please stop teaching us by using that kind of method!!!We are totally lost with what you have taught...I don't want to fail my Fluid Mechanics in first semester please!!!*Sigh* I was kidding on that day saying that i have to study Fluid Mechanics by myself and now it has turned into real!!!OMG~~~I should have said that *Ahem Ahem* will love me.Lolz...I am working hard,i need my future to be the best and the most important thing is to make myself qualified to her as soon as possible!!!I will either have her in my life forever or i will just remain single forever~~~Cool huh?Haha...I will definitely make it!!!



KISS ME THRU THE PHONE BY SOULJA BOY Feat. SAMMIE

I really mean it Kel.!!!

No comments: