My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Priority~


'Alice, he committed suicide...'
I stood still, shocked, rooted to the ground, motionless with tears flowing down my eyes...
'What? How? WHY? David...he used to...used to tell me everything,' I stammered. 'What was the...the matter? Why he didn't tell me, David, WHY!!' Tears spranged out of my eyes, as they never did. I cried hard, as he pampered me.
'Dave, he was our best friend, how could he do that to us? How could he? Did he never thought about you, or me? Why David, why...'
David stood there, motionless, having nothing to reply. Afterall, he too was shocked. Jack was just so lively, full of joy, why would he commit suicide? Why? What is the matter?!

Alice, Jack left you a letter,' my mom left it on my bed.
I picked it up, with shaking hands, unable to recollect what I was going to find out.

Al,
I know, it is wrong. And I am aware that you will hate me for it. I am writing this, especially for you, for I had to say all this. You will recieve it after my death, but please, try to forget and forgive me for that.
Two years back, you met us. By us I mean, David and I. The day you entered the school, everyone loved you the instance. It couldn't be helped, you were great looking and an awesome person. David and me had always been loved, by our fellowmates. We were basketball players, it was obvious. But you were the only one who liked us, as a friend, for what we were.
I remember the first time you talked to us. I remember it very well. Your confused behaviour, your innocent nature, amiable chatting, always enjoying, smartness attracted me a lot. I felt in love with you the instance. But, on the other hand, I noticed David too. He liked you too. I couldn't hurt him, he was my priority. We were friends since childhood, I couldn't have hurted him for a girl we barely knew. I knew that if I told him that I liked you, he would never had thought about you twice. We were great friends, no one could have taken my place in his life.
I didn't tell him. I wanted to, but I wanted him to be happy. If by chance, I ever tell him, he would have left you, without thinking twice. Because, for him too, I was a priority. He could have done anything for me.
But I wanted you too. Days went and we became great friends. The more time we spent together, the more I liked you. I couldn't bear to ignore you, it was out of question. We started sharing our thoughts, views, about our lives. And you once told me that you liked David.
I was heartbroken. But I couldn't have been unhappy. I was happy, for David, so I told him that you liked him.
But I was heartbroken. Still, you both were my priority, and I was not selfish enough to come between you both, how much ever I wanted. I didn't want to loose my two best friends, for then, I would have nothing. It was for my two friends, and their happiness.
You both starting going out, and am obliged, that you didn't outcast me, reject me. I was still your priority.
But days passed, and I couldn't bear to see you with him. I was not hating him, I was just jealous that you didn't love me the way you love him.
I knew I was wrong. I knew that you both were happy, so must I be. But how could have I helped? I was so in love with you, it was unable not to think about you for a moment alone. But I knew you could never be mine. I never expressed, and you never noticed. I don't blame you.
I didn't want to be an obstacle between you two and your happiness, because still, you both were my priority. I got everything I ever wanted in life. Not having you frustrated me, and I started hating my life, and myself.
I can't handle it more, so I am here, to end my life. I am sorry, for what I am going to do, but I hope that you will just forgive me and forget me.
Always remain happy, and with each other.

With lots and lots of love,
Jack.

PS: Please forgive me...

STOP PLAYING BY USHER Feat. T-PAIN

Please stop playing Love Game with me!!!

No comments: