My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 12, 2009

End of Tough Week!!!

I am still alive!!!Haha...Somehow,i will have to complete 4 lab reports within 2 weeks.*Sigh* Today's experiment was the easiest experiment ever because the apparatus has broken down and we would just get the data from the computer.Lolz...I need someone to help me with my lab reports!!!Please...It's weekend again!!!Where should i go?Hmm...A movie perhaps but i need someone to go with me and i don't want to watch movie alone because it's kinda weird where everyone will just stare look at you and having the question why are you sitting in cinema alone in their mind.So,anyone wanna go out for a movie with me?=D Might be watching Transformer 2!!!Hehe...Interested?
IF IT MEANS A LOT TO YOU BY A DAY TO REMEMBER

Learning to play the song by using Guitar because she likes it...

No comments: