My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Combo+Combo=Exhausted!!!

I would never have a combo of activities in a day anymoreeeeee...It's almost 5 in the morning now and yet i am still awake awaiting for my hair to get dry.Was in Pavilion since 11am until 9.30pm++ due to the Weekend Movie Maniac Disease.Haha...I've watched 2 movies in GSC today and one of them its Transformer 2!!!She is right,the movie was so awwwwwwwwwwwwesome!!!=D Was thinking of having a second round for it.Lolz...The other movie was The Last House On the Left in which it's pretty VIOLENT!!!After the movies,we decided to go MOS!!!Well,it might because of swine flu,Euphoria was pretty empty today with total amount of people less than 100.Hmm...Just abnormal right?Then,we made our moves to Coco Banana and Barcelona,these 2 clubs were packed with people!!!OMFGWTFBBQSAUCE,what happened to MOS?By the way,she didn't turn out in Euphoria today and i was a bit disappointed on that.Yeah,may be we are just normal friends.As in much more normal than normal friends or in another words of saying that we are mainly a stranger for each other where a name is assigned for the stranger.Alright then,just assumed that my phone was not working for the whole day and i've failed to send the sms to her.At least it makes me feels better.=)

NEW DIVIDE BY LINKIN PARK

I'm just too into you...

No comments: