My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekend!!!

Finally it's weekend now!!!Phew...A nice rest would be the best thing for me since i was so tired with my first week in Uni.By the way,i will have to attend 4 labs by next week and the following week.Hmm...Most probably the hardest week for me since i can only go back by or after 6pm on the coming week and i will have to submit 4 lab's reports after that.Challenging!!! Attended another new lecture today and the lecturer was so RIGHT!!!You know what?Within 2 hours lecture,he has said more than hundred times of RIGHT!!!'You know right,that's right and what right what right etc etc.'He even answered 3 phone calls when he is conducting lectures!!!Woah!!!Cool lecturer...Well,it's time for me to practice on my guitar!!!Ciaoz...=D
KISS A GIRL BY KEITH URBAN

I LOVE YOU more as the time goes by~~~

No comments: