My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A tough week coming!!!

It was another hard day for me!!!I am so tired and i was fainted fell asleep after i came back from Uni. I had my class from 10am till 6pm just now and i've registered myself to all 6 labs and it will be started on next week.I will have to finish 3 out of 6 labs by next week and another lab on the following week.*Sigh* Will have thousand of works to do...Hopefully i will survive with my first sem here.Lolz...Currently,Construction Technology is my favourite subject!!!Haha...Somehow,i will have to study Fluid Mechanics and Survey I all on my own since the lecturers are not very good in teaching us.Engineering Maths and Sun Tze Art Of War are just nice.Please PRAY FOR ME!!!By the way,having your photo as my phone wall paper is really helpful because it motivates me to pay attention on class.Hehe...Thanks a lot and i will try my best to excel in my studies because i know that that would be my one and only chance to be qualified to be your man.=D Although you might not read my blog anymore,i'll still have to thank you for appearing in my life!!!Thankz a lot Kel!!!
NO BOUNDARIES BY KRIS ALLEN

I've donated blood today~~~

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

How was blood donating? It's something I wanna try in this lifetime but haven't yet had the opportunity. BTW, despite all the negative feedback on the lyrics being lame, I happen to like the song No Boundaries.

Unknown said...

It was nth for guy like me since i am strong enough to do tat...
I think u hv to undergo a test for girls since u all might not hv enuf iron in ur blood...Lolz...
Well,No Boundaries is a nice song to listen to...=D
Btw,thx for visitin my blog...
=)